Friday 5 October 2007

my first entry!

This is just like a diary i suppose, only not quite so private. i started a fresh one because i wanted to re-affirm the lessons i learnt in the lesson. what have i been doing? well my nerdy housemate has been trying to make me draw a comic from my imagination. he only just discovered i could draw and the he was curious to see if i could do anything but copy. i was never much good at it when i was a kid so i gave up trying really- i just stuck to coping photos and paintings. i am better than i thought i would be i imagining although the character i drew has a serious resemblance to wonder woman.

This week i also bought a perfume called diesel fuel for life- it's the men's version although i prefer it. the smell makes me feel slightly light headed, in a good way!

sweet dreams!

No comments: